The Utah Data Center Consortium (UDCC) is an organization comprised of private and public sector Data Center Industry stakeholders, operators and related professionals, interested in the growth and sustainment of Utah’s burgeoning Data Center Industry. The purpose of the consortium is to provide a platform to:
- Understand and address the issues that affect the data center industry’s health and prosperity in Utah.
- Share data center operational and technical concepts, technologies, methodologies.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of formal data center education and training programs within the state.
- Network with fellow data center professionals, leaders in government, industry and academia.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to state officials responsible for industrial and commercial growth and expansion in Utah
3rd Annual UDCC Open House:
Place: Warnock Engineering Bldg
We are excited to announce our 3rd Annual Open House.
Come and meet the industries leaders in Data Center Management. This is an opportunity to ask questions and get more details of the growing field of Data Centers in our area
In the News
Oct 7 2013 Academic Senate approves new certificates
June 20 2013 Why eBay is powering its Utah data center with fuel cells
May 30 2013 New University of Utah program prepares students to work at new NSA center